May 14, 2011

[NEWS] Why is Heo Young Saeng seldom seen? "I am mysterious"



The reason why Heo Young Saeng from SS501 was seldom seen in public appearances has been revealed.

On May 12 broadcast ofKBS2TV "Happy Together", Heo Young Saeng explained why he is seldom seen in TV programs unlike the  other SS501 members.

"It's because I played the role of mysterious type" Heo Young Saeng blurted out "I don't speak well," he said. So I came up with the prince as my concept, shy type. Even so, "Actually, I'm usually  not like this" he added which drew laughter.

He Young Saeng "what's the concept now?" Yoo Jae Suk asked. "a chic guy" he replied which makes the MC speech less. Park Mi Seon dropped a joke with "does it hurt?" that provoked a burst of laughter.

[REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS]
Photto: KBS
Source:Newsen
Translation: @nejeelicious (youngsaengfacts.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment